The Wrap(Du)O by Wrapsody is one of a kind! Though it was originally designed for water use, it is similar in support and comfort to other stretch wraps on the market. We have never seen anything else like this wonderful, fast-drying fabric, as comfortable and light as your favorite swimsuit.
From fabric to labeling, this product is made in New England, USA.
For people up to about 6 ft and 180 lbs, the 4.6 meter is the size we would recommend and the 5.5 meter size for people over 6 ft or 180 lbs.
Features at a glance:
- Hypoallergenic stretchy fabric feels great on the skin and is perfect for carrying your child both in and out of the water!
- Tapered ends and narrow body make this carrier lightweight and cool.
- Fabric blocks 97.5% – 98% of the sun’s rays (UPF 45), reducing the need for sunscreen.
- Just-right stretch makes it easy to wash between you and baby or pop baby in and out without adjusting the carrier.
- Portable and packable — folds down into a quart-sized sandwich baggie.
- Soft finished edge is comfortable for your child’s legs.
- Hi-tech sports knit wicks moisture and sweat away from the skin.
- Water use to 35 pounds; land use to 25 pounds.
- Silky, slinky fabric even looks great for evening wear!